Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I should be excited.....

Holy Shit, the trailer for the next Star Trek movie has hist the Internets. I SHOULD be excited about this but with Star Trek movies there's always a bittersweet aftertaste. I mean J.J. Abrams is a genius most of the time and Cloverfield is supposed to be amazing.

Anyway, watch the trailer before proceeding.

Abrams you bastard you better not screw this up. I swear if you ignore the Enterprise TV series, which I liked, then I'm going to set fire to something you own. Why does this "construction" scene look like something out of the Industrial Revolution? And why the hell is the Enterprise being constructed on the ground? True Star Trek nerd time: Even the NX-01 "Enterprise" was built in a space dock!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin