Monday, January 7, 2008

CES!

The giant geek-gasm that is CES as begun. I'll try to highlight some stuff but there's so many announcements.

Lucky Brits will be the first to be able to use their Xbox360 as a set-top box, IPTV is the future people.

The Slingcatcher may finally be a reality after 16 months of being nearly available but for $250, ouch. That's a bit pricey for a media player with NO internal storage.

Wow, that is by far the coolest monitor I've seen yet. Coming soon for several thousand dollars I'm sure.

Real guitars are for old people, but this is cool.

Cool device if you're an XM subscriber like me.

I love my Harmony Remote. No wait, I want to marry my Harmony remote, it's that good. So this new Harmony One looks even better.......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin