Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My life in 10 minutes and 23 seconds.

First a rant. You douchebags need to register for fucking GMAIL accounts so that you can leave more than anonymous comments. Are you aware of just how good Gmail and its complimentary shit is now? There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING reasons to use Yahoo or Hotmail anymore. And don't give me that "...Google can read my email bullshit" because you're not interesting enough for them to give a squirt. End Rant.

So a video was linked in a comment from some anonymous asshat that I'm assuming was Mark (see rant above) since he lives on Break.com. This video pretty much sums up what my daily professional life as been like for the last 10 years. It's almost painful to watch and for those of you that don't work in IT you won't appreciate just how eerily familiar it feels.

And I can confirm that there is no "arrange by penis" option for the Windows Desktop....but there should be.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin