Monday, July 14, 2008

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Read this article on Engadget.


Now, I appreciate that there are people out there that struggle with technology. But that article really pisses me off because of something I see every single day, no one reads manuals anymore. There's a little book that comes with your electronic device that tells you how to do things like this without having to fork over $10 to Best Buy.

I'm going to go to Best Buy on a busy weekend and hang out by the Geek Squad pit of despair and mock all the people that are too fucking stupid to read a manual. Or I may hang out in the parking lot and offer my "Headset Pairing" service for $5, it's cheaper but I'm going to heckle you for being a waste of oxygen while I program your phone.

RTFM you morons.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin