Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Ads.

First, congratulations to the Giants for defeating the Patriots. Take that cheaters!

Talk about a shocker, AOLVideo actually has the best interface that I could find for the Super Bowl ads online. I was too lazy to look for them individually on YouTube, but I can't link to each ad at AOL. So here's a description of my favorites.

  • Audi R8. Great commercial but it should have been the front end clip of a Porsche 911.
  • Diet Pepsi, what is love. Must suck for Chris Kattan that he's only remembered for that.
  • Bud Light, Wine & Cheese. MaGuyver meets beer, great stuff.
  • FedEx Pigeons. I wish I had a loyal army of huge genetically engineered pigeons, sigh.
  • Cars.com. anything with the title "death match" is awesome.
  • Tide, stain. Hilarious....the title should be "Stains, nearly as distracting as cleavage".
  • Bud, rocky. So the horse is Rocky which makes the dog Mickey. Mickey died, so by drinking Bud you're killing dogs....and brain cells.
  • Toyota, Corolla. Great now I want a pet badger....I bet Mark already has one.
  • Careerbuilder, heart. Been there, done that.
Meh, there's too many. Watch them your damn self.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin