Friday, February 8, 2008

Styling for the blind.

If you haven't seen a new Pontiac G6 GXP on the road yet then you should definitely have a look at this. I say this because it will prepare you for the moment that you DO see one on the road. I nearly drove into the side of a Jiffy Lube after craning my neck to see if the ass end was as fugly as the front end. Why would you buy a car that has a chin like Jay Leno?

It's sad that Pontiac as screwed this up so bad. I rented a G6 last year while in Florida and it was the best AMERICAN car I've driven in years.

Pontiac has good designers, look at the G8. Maybe they not only stole the car from the Aussies but let them style it as well. For you Top Gear watchers out there the G8 is essentially the Vauxhall VXR8 with a Pontiac grill on it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin