Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fanboys

Now I'm far from a Halo fan boy but I do have extremely fond memories of the original Halo. Many late nights fighting The Flood...anyway, I think that the Halo universe is interesting enough to warrant at least one big budget movie.

This project has been on again off again for at least three years. Personally, I think Microsoft really wanted to have a big budget blockbuster to coincide with the release of Halo 3 but they couldn't find any takers or anyone worthy of the franchise. Well the latest rumor is that none other than Steven Spielberg may be interested in taking it on. Awesome! This means he can stop raping my childhood (Kingdom of the Crystal Dildo) and do something original again.

Of course I think the people that did the infamous "Believe" commercial should do the movie...best commercial ever, IMHO.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin