Thursday, August 28, 2008

My head hurts

I've had a headache for nearly 13 hours now and the only person that I can blame is Bill Clinton. I watched his speech at the DNC last night and was struck by something odd that made my head hurt. I never cared for him while he was President and I still will openly question some of his policies but listening to him makes you realize what a total moron George W. Bush really is. Clinton's speech was impressive and his glowing endorsement of Joe Biden made me wonder if maybe he wasn't the man that Hillary had earmarked for her VP spot.

Of course to be fair, Bill Clinton was at least partly at fault for the Republicans taking back the White House. His actions eroded the Democratic Party that he dominated so completely that no one could step out of his shadow, especially Mr. Personality (aka Al Gore).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin