Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What planet is this?

Last night I did something that I never thought I would ever do. I feel a little dirty for doing it but I firmly believe that I was forced to this unfortunate end by eight years of The Junior Bush.

I watched the Democratic National Convention broadcast.....it appears that it was Ladies Night at the DNC or something. First of all Nancy Pelosi makes me want to vomit, not sure why but I just don't like her. Second, Michelle Obama was impressive. It's amazing to see someone that is clearly a natural and passionate speaker move a crowd like that.

Of course here's Hillary Clinton to look forward as tonight's speaker. It will be worth a watch just to see her officially throw in the towel, I hope they remember to fill the tear duct reservoir of her android skull so that she can "cry".

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin