Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Now that's dark.

Do yourself a favor and read this article BEFORE you see the author's name, I did and it kind of surprised me a bit.

While I don't disagree with the substance of the article I do disagree with the intent. The article really paints a picture of a corrupt system that is in some way centrally controlled or manipulated with an absolute goal in mined. Personally, I think it's more of an consequence of what happens when you combine power and money. You end up with a very Machiavellin system, it's just the natural order of things.


The democrats always cry about the Republicans having no desire to change when they are in power and then act genuinely shocked when the GOP refuses to bend to their will. The Republicans always cry that the Democrats are going to spend the country into oblivion when they are in power and are shocked when the Democrats don't listen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin