Friday, March 6, 2009

Your reality is a joke.

Watch this hilarious shit, it's apparently the instructional video shown to some grocery store employees on how to deal with intoxicated customers.


null - Watch more free videos

That's the friendliest drunk I've ever seen. Here are some of the things that I have seen intoxicated people do when you tell them "No".

  • I was once whipped with a leather belt for not taking a drunk bastard to get a burrito.
  • Yes, I will take you to Steak & Shake....put down the knife.
  • You can put the gun away now....I'm sorry.
  • Go ahead and sleep in the bush I don't fucking care.
  • Yes...that is a dead squirrel that you just stepped on with your bare foot.
  • I had to take a room mate to urgent care following a tumble down some concrete steps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! One of those wasn't about me!!!

Anonymous said...

And it was a possum not a squirrel douchebag

Hank Scoprio said...

Let's not forgot about the time that Smith wanted to fight Taco Bell.

Anonymous said...

So I'm walking and smoking...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin