Monday, September 29, 2008

Smile

I hate the Smart ForTwo. I think it's an abomination of everything I love about cars and whenever I see one I laugh at it's smug occupants. If you live in an urban area then the humiliation of being seen in this Hobbit car is justifiable, but I see them on the highway all the time. Driving one of these on the highway is absolute insanity.
/end rant

That being said, what happens when you remove the pathetic 1000cc three cylinder engine and replace it with the four cylinder 1300cc engine from a Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle? First, you go from 70HP to 180HP. Second, you go from alive to dead after you realize that you've got all the power in the world but with tiny rear drum brakes to try and stop it.

Sounds nice though.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin