Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Physician, heal thyself!

Now, I don't want anyone to think that I'm obsessed or anything but this is yet another Sarah Palin post. I guess she's just dominating the news so much that it is unavoidable, at least that's my excuse.

Apparently, in addition to believing that women should not have the right to an abortion she also doesn't believe in providing government assistance for pregnant teenagers. Given her daughter's current situation I think I'd call that Karma. Also, that same organization provides "young mothers a place to live with their babies for up to eighteen months" which is also ironic since Palin herself has (supposedly) an infant that isn't even five months old now. But she doesn't seem to be to interested in spending any time with that child if she's willing to spend the next three months campaigning...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin