Monday, May 12, 2008

Belissima!

I have already expounded about the forthcoming Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and its drop dead gorgeous looks. The Competizione will be one of Alfa's big splashes when they return to the American market sometime this year. This car make me weep but lets face it, I'm no where near being able to afford one.

But, if Alfa decides to bring the awesome little Me.To (hopefully with a different name) over as well then I think they'll sell like hot cakes. European manufacturers have always used the argument that Americans won't buy small cars to explain why stylish "superminis" like this and the new Fiat 500 are not sold in the US. Well I think $4/gallon gas is going to change that sentiment rather fast. Ford has announced that thy are bringing their longtime European supermini offering, the Fiesta, to the US market soon. Let's hope that the Italians follow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin