Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ridiculous

I still haven't fully recovered from the cancellation of Pushing Daisies...every remaining episode will cost another little piece of my soul. So now I have to see this lovely announcement.

One of my favorite shows, a gritty and realistic SciFi masterpiece, gets canceled but there's no problem getting an entire season of a dramatic prequel to that show produced? Give me another season of BSG and not this barely related soap opera bullshit!


I feel sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree; Pushing Daisies is a great, truly original show. Kind of reminds me of another show, one that actually won best comedy at the Emmy's, Arrested Development, and it was cancelled, too. What's next? 30 Rock! Oy vey. But, I see that survivor is yet again gracing 3rd world countries only for shock value. Is the Real World still on? Puke. Nobody has a brain anymore.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin