Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Poll

Been thinking about a midlife crisis car, you know something to show off the size of my cock. So I'm playing the "here's your budget now find something interesting" game. Let's say I've got $35,000 to spend (I don't but it makes this more interesting) on a "toy" car....what exactly would that get me? It has to be interesting or unique and sporty.

  1. Porsche Boxter - I could easily afford a lightly used Boxster for that kind of money and it would be a great car to drive....until someone pulled up next to me in a 911 :(.
  2. Porsche 911 - There are plenty of lowish mileage (less than 60,000) 911s out there in this price range. The 911 is as reliable as a wood burning stove but if something on it does break then I'll need to donate a kidney to raise the necessary cash.
  3. BMW M3 - Lots of E46 M3s out there for really good deals, very tempting. However, they are popular with the Oakley-wearing tools that listen to way too much Linkin Park.
  4. Lotus Elise - Now this is a bit more out there and a lot harder to find but damn are they amazing. At 6'4" with a fairly thick middle I think I would look completely ridiculous getting out of one of these....assuming I can even get into one.
  5. Audi TT - Too expensive if I factor in the cost of a sex change required for me to drive it.
  6. Impreza STi - Like I'm totally going to prom with a cheerleader.....see the problem here.
  7. BMW M5 - I've found quite a few E39 M5s for close to the same money as an M3. Who doesn't want a 4.9 liter V8 with 400hp? Same problem as the 911 though...if it breaks it may stay broken.
What should I do with my imaginary money?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin