Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't let the door hit you on the ass..

The wicked witch of the North has hung up her broom, Sarah Palin quits on Alaska. Is she bat shit crazy or one smooth operator? Personally, I saw some deepening cracks in that well groomed veneer during that sham of a press conference. I think she has been deeply effected by living in the spotlight and has been shocked by the sharp criticism and very personal attacks that have been launched at her over the last year. She strikes me as a person that has always gotten what she wanted and always been fawned over by those around her. To be openly criticized, scrutinized and questioned is just not something that she's capable of coping with.

I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't clearly unstable and wielding an army of bored lawyers. Fuck that, I'll never feel sorry for her. You made the bed sweetheart, time to lie in it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin