Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A good day

I rate my days by the quality of craziness/creepiness I find on the Internet...today is a good day. The best thing about the Internet is the sheer volume of morons out there and their varying levels of taste, or lack there of.

Take this forum post for instance by a guy that thought having his "hot" girlfriend pose with the car he's trying to sell would sweeten the deal. She looks like someone starved her for a month and then hit her in the face with a shovel.

Stop telling the horribly ugly that they are in any way attractive, it just leads to them being made fun of.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's just freaking wrong man. How can you post that? The dog looks so much better. I actually feel sorry for the dog right now.

Anonymous said...

Don't ever do that to me again.

Anonymous said...

What's up with her mouth? Actually, forget I said that. I can't really pinpoint one thing positive about these pics.

Hank Scoprio said...

What? At least she can really fill out that bikini. Man, I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

OK, I had to look at this AGAIN for some reason. Her teeth look like broken glass and I wonder why she decided to ditch the thigh highs half way through "the shoot." Now I'm throwing up in my mouth. (Uncontrollable body shake as I go to brush my teeth.)

Hank Scoprio said...

Anyone remember "Carmel Tooth"? That girl had a mouth full of teeth that looked like a broken Bud Light bottle?.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin