Monday, December 3, 2007

A case of the Mondays....

This pisses me off, link.

I've been an XM subscriber for a long time and I dont see how ANYONE (apart from stock holders) will benefit from this merger. Both customer bases are going to suffer from this deal. You're either going to loose content or a favorite "DJ", even though that's not really relevant on Sat Radio. If this merger gets green-lighted by the government then I'm really going to move to Canada this time.

What possible justification could their be? Does the DOJ actually think that Sat radio and FM are competitors? I listen to FM only when I'm forced to for local programming. I gladly pay my monthly fee so that I don't have to hear a wacky waving arm inflatable tube man ad every five minutes. Wouldn't FM have to play music to be considered a competitor?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin