Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let's Play Monopoly

Yet again the Government shows an amazing level of ignorance by actually believing that terrestrial radio is a competitor for satellite radio. So just wait for the new XM/Sirius monster to raise prices across the board and screw over subscribers. I've been an XM subscriber for almost 5 years now and I can count the number of times I've listened to "regular" radio on one hand. Once you've had satellite radio you will never go back to crappy FM or even the latest HD radio. Calling these different systems equals is ridiculous.

So now that the DOJ has officailly anointed terrestrial radio a competitor to satellite radio that means this bullshit Clear Channel is trying to pull could actually happen. So Clear Channel has decided that since they are stuck in a declining business they should take everyone with them. I'm sorry but I PAY for XM every month so I can listen to unedited, uncensored music and there is nothing illegal about that. I'm sorry that you are clinging to decades old technology that broadcasts poor quality ad supported programming.

FUCK YOU CLEAR CHANNEL. Censor that.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin